1. Drink more water.
2. Reduce your intake of fried foods.Food high in oily fats increase your body’s intake of oil which leads to increased pimples.
3. Wash your face regularly (twice a day) with good facial cleanser.
4. Wash your hands before touching your face Try these home remedies tocontrol your pimples:
5. Mix lemon with coconut oil, spread on your face with a cotton pad, and leave in place for 15 minutes; then steam off
6. Put toothpaste on your pimples, leave it for 10 minutes, then wash off. ( put gel-formula toothpaste on your skin.)
7. Crush an aspirin tablet in a small bowl and combine with lemon juice. Dot on pimples and leave overnight.
8. Wash your face with baby shampoo to drypimples and the surrounding areas.
9. Drink apple cider vinegar every day.
10. Down a shot of aloe vera gel each morning.!