Did you know that 95% of all cancers appear and disappear on their own, and that treating them actually prevents them from being cured? The prominent cancer researcher and professor at the University of California, Dr. Hardin Jones, admitted: “Patients are as well, or better off, untreated….My studies have proven conclusively that cancer patients who refuse chemotherapy and radiation actually live up to four times longer than treated cases, including untreated breast cancer cases.”
Medical intervention, on the other hand, attempts to remove the symptoms of disease with almost complete disregard to their cause. This is not only unscientific and unethical, but also life endangering. Each year over 900,000 people in the U.S. lose their lives needlessly to medical treatment. Even one single dose of chemotherapy or radiation can be fatal for both the tumor and the patient. The success record of modern cancer therapy is dismal, even less than the weakest placebo response. On average, remission occurs in about 7% of all cancers, not because of, but despite these aggressive treatments.
“This might be related to the prevalence of carcinogens in modern societies,” write Rosalie David of the University of Manchester, UK and Michael Zimmermann of Villanova University, Pennsylvania. Cancers, they add, are “limited to societies that are affected by modern lifestyle issues, such as tobacco use and pollution resulting from industrialisation”.
The assertions have dismayed cancer researchers, and have led to a rash of uncritical coverage.
Must find answers to the following pressing questions:
- What reasons coerce your body into developing cancer cells?
- Once you have identified these reasons, will you be able to change them?
- What determines the type and severity of cancer with which you are afflicted?
- If cancer is a survival mechanism, what needs to be done to prevent the body from taking recourse to such drastic defense measures?
- Since the body’s original genetic design always favors the preservation of life and protection against adversities of any kind, why would the body permit self-destruction?
- Why do almost all cancers disappear by themselves, without medical intervention?
- Do radiation, chemotherapy and surgery actually cure cancer, or do cancer survivors heal due to other reasons, despite these radical, side-effect-loaded treatments?
- What roles do fear, frustration, low self-worth and repressed anger play in the origination and outcome of cancer?
- What is the spiritual growth lesson behind cancer? To deal with the root causes of cancer, you must find satisfying and practical answers to the above questions. If you feel the inner urge to make sense of this life-changing event, (cancer that is), you most likely will recover from it.
It is so important for people who have, are currently experiencing or have a fear of going through cancer, to truly understand the mechanism that goes on inside the body and the real reasons why the body creates this. As the title suggests, cancer is certainly not a disease but instead a survival and protective mechanism that the body engages when it is highly threatened.
There are two ways in which cells are able to survive in the human body. The usual way cells survive is through the use or uptake of oxygen and these cells are called aerobic. They are classified as normal, higher functioning cells.
When there is a depletion of oxygen in surrounding tissue, the cells that are deprived of oxygen still need to survive. All cells in the human body are programmed for survival. Cells that aren’t able to survive through the uptake of oxygen, begin to mutate and feed off toxicity or waste material in the surrounding tissue. This could be as a result of cell debris or any other form of waste or toxicity in the area. The functioning of those cells is diminished and they become quite primitive in their actions, very similar to the way stem cells work. These cells are termed anaerobic. They are also referred to as cancer cells. Every human being on the planet has these. Some more than others. It all depends on how much waste is circulating through the body.
The more acidic the body becomes, the greater the mutations. These cell mutations, or cancer cells, can be referred to as the ‘internal house keeping’ system of the body.This is exactly what happens with regards to cancer. The internal environment becomes incredibly messy and the cancer cells are there to mop up and clean up all the mess and eliminate it.
Those cancer cells that we are all trying so desperately to eliminate with chemotherapy, surgery and radiation, are designed by the body to protect the body from an acidotic state, from certain death. Cancer does not kill a person afflicted with it! What kills a cancer patient is not the tumor, but the numerous reasons behind cell mutation and tumor growth. These root causes should be the focus of every cancer treatment, yet most oncologists typically ignore them. Constant conflicts, guilt and shame, for example, can easily paralyse the body’s most basic functions, and lead to the growth of a cancerous tumor.