As the New Year unfolds, millions of people set goals to lose weight…but sadly few are successful. If you are one of the millions of people attempting to change your lifestyle, I’m confident that after you read this article and complete each step, you will be stacking the cards massively in your favor to become a success story.
You know the drill when it comes to losing weight — take in fewer calories, burn more calories. But you also know that most diets and quick weight-loss plans have about as much substance as a politician’s campaign pledges.
Try these simple remedies and loose your extra weight.
- Honey is the best method to lose weight. Drink at least 10 grams of honey with lukewarm water. This is one of the best home remedies for obesity.
- Another proven home remedies for obesity is eating cabbage.
- Eat raw tomatoes early in the morning for a period of three months and see how it helps you to lose weight.
- Eat at least a 10-12 curry leaves for a period of four months.
- Drink three tsp of lemon juice in water; add some black pepper and honey. Do this for at least a period of four months.
- Drink tea made up of dandelion root. Drink this tea at least three times a day. This is one of the best home remedies for obesity. Similarly drinking green tea is also one of the best home remedies that helps you to get rid of the excessive fat and helps you to lose weight.
- Boil some pieces of ginger and add some slices of lemon into it. Drink it when it is lukewarm. This controls the habit of overeating and prevents obesity.
- Mint is also one of the best home remedies of obesity. Eat a paste made up of mint with meals.
- Drinking carrot juice on a regular basis also helps in treating obesity.
There are also some specific foods that can cause unwanted water retention. Avoid excess sodium in processed meats, frozen foods, chips and even certain crackers. Check the sodium content on food labels before buying and eating new foods that could be higher in sodium than you would expect. Even some canned vegetables contain surprisingly high amounts of sodium.
Eating too much sugar can decrease your body’s ability to excrete sodium by increasing your insulin levels. Avoid or minimize your intake of desserts with high sugar content including cakes, pastries, ice cream and candy. Also limit the amount of soda pop and sports drinks that are high in sugar or high fructose corn syrup.