Curry leaves popularly called currypatta are rich source of vitamin A,Calcium and folic acid and among other things can prevent early development of cataract.
They are also used as a herbal tonic in herbal medicine. Curry leaves are also used in Ayurvedic and unani medicine. Due to there antioxidant properties,curry leaves significantly benefits in exposure to cadimium whether occupational or environment.
The benefits are as follows:
- The anti inflammatory properties benefit in reducing pain whenever and wherever inflammation is present like joint pains for inflammations.
- Curry leaves reduce total cholesterol and triglyceride levels there by also helping to prevent obesity.
- Curry leaves exhibit anti cancer activity.
- The leaves aid in the management sugar levels chew 8 to 10 leaves every morning on empty stomach for 3 to 4 month.
- Chewing of some curry leaves daily reduces weight.
- The consumption of the leaves help to get a clear healthy skin.
- Curry leaves improve eyesight and are prevent cataract.
- They help purify the blood and restore degenerated blood cells.it is reported that blood disorders and even leucoderma have been controlled.
- Decocotion of the leaves helps in dropsy.