Coughing is your body’s way of removing foreign substances and mucus from your lungs and upper airway passages camera. Productive coughs are often useful, and you should not try to eliminate them. Sometimes, though, coughs are severe enough to impair breathing or prevent rest. Home treatment can help you feel more comfortable when you have a cough.
- For annoying persistent cough, take ½ cup honey mixed with 30 ml Worcestershire sauce, or as a sip clean Worcester! Confirm that it works!
- Eucalyptus oil you buy at the pharmacy. Drizzle 7 drops to a teaspoon of sugar or honey and sip away with water. That slymbolle will escape! Drop 7 is safe to use, but more than 3 Tbsp could pose health hazards! Eucalyptus oil is the basis of almost all cough and cold medicines, but then so diluted it is safe for human consumption.
CAUTION: If you have gastrointestinal or liver problems or are pregnant should not take any Eucalyptus oil!
- 2 tablespoons honey mixed with a tablespoon of baking soda … eat it slowly as you will eat pudding … then you will see those bubble of mucus. That’s what a lot of people with emphysema have used!
- Mix one can of condensed milk, 1 bottle and 1 bottle Turlington Breast drops. Drink a tablespoon 3x a day. Do not store in the refrigerator not. Stir well before drinking it.
- Half cup honey, quarter cup of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp Jamaica ginger, half bottle Breast Drops, few drops of Peppermint drops! Mix as well and drink 1 tablespoon if necessary and say goodbye to your cough! Store the rest in a bottle ….. it will not come about until another day when you’re coughing.
Cough at night:
For persistent, irritating cough at night in children or adults, with thick soles rub Vicks Vapo Rub, pulling socks. The cough will clear up and within minutes the whole night holding. Works great with children, and also has a calming effect on them.
Pour bottle prophylactic in a glass of coke, it tastes like vanilla ice cream. Help immediately.
Cough medicine (Very good!)
- 125ml liquid liquorice
- Roulyn oil 125ml
- ½ cup gin
- 225g honey.
- Mix well. Drink just as short-short a word.
This mixture helps general chest complaints such as coughs, croup, bronchitis and so on. It loosens mucus but also relieves a dry cough. It also reduces the sinus mucus and thus controlling the mucus at the back of the throat (Post Nasal Drip) Sinus sufferers find relief largely with the regular use of this combination.
Before you begin, you should be aware that many people have the taste of this blend grisly find. If you are someone who is going to do for the smell and taste of medicine, you’d better leave, because you will only waste your money. I believe the smell / taste aversion is easily manageable, it just requires a little self-control (“it’s all in the mind!”) Tip: Pinch your nose and drink the mixture. Then hold your nose still so when for a few moments after you have swallowed the mix – taste not so bad!.
Coughing at night:
Rub Vicks Vapo Rub on nice thick soles and cover with socks. The heavy, persistent cough should be within 5 min to stop, and will continue until many hours. Works 100% of the time and is more effective than the most expensive and strongest prescription cough medicine. It is also very calming and comforting children and babies will sleep peacefully for hours.
Cough and phlegm:
- Mix half a bottle of pure glycerin and half a bottle of Breast Hoffmansdruppels drops. Shake well and give baby 0.5ml. Loosens mucus!
- Lenons chest drops and honey mixed helps.
You take the tough dark brown sugar, pour on bottom of dish, cut an onion into thin rings on top, another layer of sugar as you go until onions are done. End with sugar and bake seal. It’s a syrup form. Give the syrup three times a day. Really works! Also very good for a runny nose, and is really not that bad.
Croup is usually a viral infection the airways and larynx (voice box) and affect occurs in children between 3 months and 3 jaar.Dit is characterized by a hollow, loud cough and hoarseness, associated with a high-pitched sound when air inhaled word.