The GMI (Green Med Info) has 133 studies on the benefits of garlic. This has shown that garlic has more than 150 health benefits. The main advantages are listed below in a row.
Garlic against cardiovascular diseases
Research has shown that both garlics and onions a cholesterol-lowering and have a vasodilating effect. This is caused by the substance isothiocyanate, cancer. It improves blood circulation and is good for the heart. This is the garlic also hypertensive . In addition, garlic reduces the risk of life threatening conditions like heart attacks and stroke. Garlic reduces the likelihood of more than 6 types of cancer, namely, breast cancer, colon cancer, ovarian cancer, prostate cancer, esophageal cancer and lung cancer. This is mainly due to the active ingredient allicin in garlic.
Garlic for Immune
The militancy of the immune system is higher in garlic users. This is the antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties of garlic. These properties of garlic has a healing effect on, among other things, the following conditions
Fungi (eg eczema)
Infections (bronchitis, tuberculosis)
Bacterial infections (staphylococci, streptococci)
Virus infections (flu)
In addition to these advantages, there are of course many more. Following a row with more proven benefits of garlics.
Detoxification of heavy metal and nicotine.
Stimulation of bile formation
This is only a small proportion of the diseases that garlic has healing properties.
The other BENEFITS OF GARLIC :
• Garlic is just magnificent and phenomenal. I am providing few of the basics known and reliable home remedies for some specific ailments, which you could try at your home .
• If you have cold and flu, then take small amount of garlic every day until the infection disappears. Garlic tends to reduce the frequency of colds and flu without any side effects. A suggested dose would be two or three cloves of raw or cookedgarlic a day.
• We all face horrid acne, blemishes, blackheads during our teens. If you want to reduce it, or if you just want to glow up your skin, then take two cloves of raw garlic regularly with warm water early in the morning. It works as a blood cleanser and clean your system internally. Do not eat chocolates, spicy or oily food during this treatment and rinse your face five times a day with cold water. Drinks lots of water daily to flush off toxic waste from the blood and urinate whenever you feel that your bladder is full .Else, apply a cut clove gently on the affected area only if you have no sensitivity to it.
• If you have High Cholesterol Level, use garlic in your food. This is the better way for heart patients to reduce their cholesterol level. Modern medical science suggests one reason that garlic might reduce cholesterol , i.e. “Garlic is a proven anti-oxidant”. This property might help to prevent LDL (Low Density Lipo Protein) from being oxidized. In this way the cholesterol build-up that clogs the arteries could perhaps be reduced by garlic.
• If you are very fat and want to loose weight, squeeze half lemon juice in one glass of luke warm water and drink it with two cloves of raw garlic regularly twice a day (morning and evening), for about three months. Avoid using starchy foods and fats. Do exercise regularly. You’ll amazingly fell a great change in your body.
• If you have Wrinkles, and you want to use anti ageing cream, it would be better to use 3 cloves of garlic regularly as it has a powerful antioxidant effect, which help to protect the body against damaging “Free Radicals”. Remember, out skin is made up of collagen and it looses elasticity on yearly basis. Therefore, use garlic and do exercise regularly for the positive results.
• If you have Earache, put two or three drops of warm garlic oil in the ears.
• Take garlic to boosts the weight of babies in the womb. Thus, when they are born, they are heavier than they would have been if you hadn’t taken garlic. Some babies are born too small, so garlic is a definite boon in these cases too.
• Use two raw garlic daily to reduce the risk of cancer, due to its Anti-Carcinogenic properties. It helps prevent cancerous compounds from forming and developing into tumors. It also inhibits the growth of tumors.
• If any insect bites you at the seaside, you just crush the garlic and apply it to the affected area to reduce pain and to remove poison.
• Toothache – Among many home remedies for toothache, the use of garlic has been passed down for years to treat this issue; the antibiotic compound called allicin is what give garlic this ability. When garlic is crushed, this compound is released, helping to slow bacterial activity upon application and ingestion. Try applying a crushed garlic clove or garlic powder to the area. It may burn, but the pain from the toothache could vanish within minutes, although it could take hours. Repeat this over a few days, and you all should be well.
• Repel mosquitoes – Although not conclusive, there is a long history of using garlic to get rid of many insects. Garlic has a reputation for protecting people from mosquito bites, specifically.
• Warts – Each night before bed, crush up a clove of garlic, rub it on the wart, and apply a bandage. Additionally, cover the wart with juice from garlic twice a day.
• Earache – Mix some sesame oil with a garlic clove and warm the mixture up in a pan. Afterwards, use it as ear drops. It is recommended that you allow the mixture to sit in the ear for 10 minutes or longer.
• Cough – Boiling cloves of garlic and drinking it like tea will not only make it easier to breathe, but it will also help to alleviate itchiness which could cause you to cough continuously.
Ingestion of too much garlic, more than 3 or 4 cloves per meal, can be harmful to your health. This may reduce the liver and inhibit nutrient absorption in the intestines.